Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Among us book

 One day or night in the ship there were a lot of people around me, even my brother. Now we were in a cafeteria. They had a table in there and they even had one leftover pizza on top of the table and; also one emergency button on top of the table.

 They have a vent in the cafeteria. I wonder if I can vent but I don’t want to do it in front of people. I was now walking to Medbay. I saw black was doing a scan. There were four beds in Medbay; they also have a vent too. In Medbay they have a huge TV with a keyboard in there. I saw purple. My brother was closer to black during the scan. I saw my brother venting and I also saw black dead body closer to the scanner. I vented Medbay to security because I was so scared if I got caught. In security they also have a huge TV but it is a security camera TV. I saw the light was going down and then now everything was black till then I had night vision. Everything was now clear. When I was alone with yellow my body felt weird. I felt like I was an alien, my mouth was open with sharp teeth inside. My space suit was ripped and showed my mouth and till then my sharp tongue was sticking then I stabbed yellow with my tongue. And then I hear a scary sound. I think it is our victory sound.


Made by: Jack Sheppard and Jurgen Sheppard

Tell us what you enjoyed about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.