Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Easter Eggs Hunt



On Monday, 13th April 2020. Me and My siblings were having a Easter eggs hunt outside my house because it EASTER!!. I was having a great time because I have 19 Easter eggs and I kinda forgot how many Easter eggs my siblings have. because I didn't have time to tell my brothers or sisters how many they have again. When me and my siblings were finish Eating or counting Easter eggs we take a long nap till then my uncle and aunt and my cousins came for a visit. Me and my cousins were having a great time until it time for them to leave me and my siblings waving goodbye to my uncle and aunt and my cousins. It is the best Easter Monday I been.     

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jack what fun Easter you had. 19 eggs is a lot. Lucky you.
    You must have a big bubble if your Aunt, Uncle and cousins were at your house for Easter too.
    I know that you are a senior student and you can edit your writing so that it makes sense for the person reading it. Next time make sure you read it carefully so that it will make sense.
    I wonder if you have any of your Easter Eggs left or if you ate them all in one go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jack

    It sounds like you had the time of your life your very lucky to have found a lot of Easter eggs.Its so great to hear you spend a lot of time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.