Pages

Friday 11 December 2020

2020 Highlights

 Hello guys this is my last year of Edmund Hillary School So thank you for support me in my blog.

2020 Reflection

It is always good to reflect on the year you have had. Think of 20 memories you have made this year and write them down. 


1. I learned how to use ColorPick Eyedropper.

2. I learn how to make my own art patterns.

3. I learned how to do Lattice Multiplication.

4. I remember learning when I first got a try in papatoetoe rugby club.

5. I learned how to do a hero speech.

6. I learned how to do DLO and learn how to use powtoon for DLO.

7. I learned how to make my book and my book title The Abandonded Hotel.

8. I learn how to use mood colours.

9. I remember when I tried to bet my little brother level in a prodigy game.

10. I learned how to use Analysis.

11. During lockdown I was bored. I kept watching tv try to cheer me up but I miss going to Edmund Hillary School.

12. I remember when my Teacher Pam left the School and we have a nice new Teacher named Nikita. 

13. I remember that soccer was the best game in Edmund Hillary School and some of the little kids want to play.

14. I Remember when I first learned about Compare and contrast.

15. I remember when Edmund Hillary school had their first whole school trip thanks to David Hopkin.

16. I remember that this was the first Year 8 in the year 8 party. We were having fun in noodle fencing and it was yummy when we ate butter chicken.

17. I remember that we were having a whanau fun day. 

18. I remember that Room 9 has their first school camping. I wish Room 10 had their first school camping.

19. I remember on Tuesday 8 December 2020 year 8 and I went to Papakura high school.

20. Remember that we were making Xmas cards.


What is one thing you have learned this year? 

That always works hard and never gives up.

What has Covid-19 taught you this year? 

Spend time with your family and friends.


1 comment:

  1. Talofa and Mo ki gbo gbo yi o Jack

    I would like to congratulate you on the amazing amount of work you have done, The amount of time and effort you put into this is really amazing. Its great to see all of the things you have experienced and enjoyed of the past year, and im sure it was a tough time learning through lockdown. Also remember when doing work like this, it good to make sure you don't repeat over yourself, you are continuously using the word remember, and I think you should grow over the habit of repeating the same thing over and over. But in the end the work you did was great and I hope to see more.

    Thank You
    Rasheed

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.